It’s now autumn and in a couple of weeks the clocks go back – if only we could make the year go back!
Taking stock in a time of global pandemic:
- We’ve had more sunshine from spring through summer than I can recall in a long time
- I’ve enjoyed reconnecting with my garden and grown some delicious vegetables
- Support for local sports such as non-league football will benefit the whole community.
- I enjoyed every mouthful of eat out to help out
- I savoured every moment of my brief trip to the seaside
Getting through this is more than finding a vaccine and retrieving familiar ground of life as we knew it before the pandemic. Surely it is by the care and help we give to others and the world we share? We all have a “Captain Tom” within us and want everything to be alright in the end. So be your own PR share your experiences and your aspirations – helps us all to move forward.
I’m using the same approach to my work and I’m grateful that it continues even if I’ve had to adapt and change. Fortunately I’m on more familiar ground here than with my vegetable plot!